As we cannot meet at the church, we're bringing you a few videos to help you recreate the scene at your house. Watch this quick video for inspiration to enliven your next holiday punch bowl! Heidi makes this punch for us every year for our November Holiday Meeting.
Heidi also oversees the door prizes and shared several prizes to give away at our Zoom meeting. Congratulations to the winners: Kathy, Wendy, and Brenda
1. Rinse the grapes strawberries or raspberries in cold water. Drain.
2. Fill the ring mold pan 1-inch deep with water and immerse the cut up fruits in the water
3. Place the ring mold on a flat surface in the freezer (overnight is best )
4. To unmold, run briefly under warm water to loosen.
5. Float the wreath in punch bowl.
Making the punch . . .
1 two-litre bottle of club soda or ginger ale
1 two-litre bottle cranberry juice or red wine
If you are serving this punch for a specific occasion (like a wedding shower, baby shower, holiday party, etc.) you can coordinate the colors of the fruit with the colors of that occasion. For example, sliced oranges, lemons and lime look great in the summertime. Pink berries work great for girl showers and blue/blackberries work for boy baby showers.
Sharing resources that may be helpful to our members--this is one way I hope to stay connected with you while we are unable to meet in person!